Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Swan Thieves etc.

I am about 60 pages into The Swan Thieves.  Twelve pages in, I was hooked.  The main character is a psychiatrist working with an artist who attacked a painting in a museum.  I'm hoping the main character ends up married to Kate, the artist's ex-wife...  I'm hoping he DOESN'T end up married to the girl from the museum, because really, there are enough older men/younger women couplings in books and movies.  I don't need to read about one more hot 25-year-old falling for someone her dad's age...

I am nearly done with the base of my first project in a series I'm calling Synesthesia Scarves.  This one is the visual representation of the song "Sleepyhead" by Passion Pit.  I'm planning one after it for "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment