In no particular order:
- Open House by Elizabeth Berg
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
- The Goneaway World by Nick Harkaway
- The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood
- The City and the City by China Mieville
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld
- PopCo by Scarlett Thomas
- The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
- This one about memory, about this guy in London...I LOVED it, and I can't remember its title off the top of my head, nor its author.
Anyway, if you've read any of these, please, let's discuss them! I love to talk about books I've read!