Sunday, October 21, 2012

More Iced Tea Data

I finally took pictures of the Honest Teas that I drank in spring semester of 2012, as well as the few I had on my visited down in the summer of 2012. 

The results? Spring semester I drank 20, summer I drank 7. Fall of 2011 I drank 21, so there was a slight decline from fall to spring. (Keep in mind I don't teach in the summer and drive down less than once a week.) However, there is still not enough data to come to any conclusions. I must continue to drink my teas, keep them, and photograph them. I'm already building my fall collection.

Spring 2012

Summer 2012


2 comments:

  1. This is really worth reading, it has too much details in it and yet it is so simple to understand.


    Accredited High School Diploma Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks John. What a sincere and thoughtful comment. And hey, you're a man who knows the value of education, too. That's so important. I'd totally click on that link for the online high school diploma, except I already have my M.S. and also, I'm not an absolute idiot.

    ReplyDelete