Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ideas

ZEM73Z728VP9

I keep a notebook in my purse that I use to write down all the ridiculous ideas I have, among other things. (Other things include stuff like the titles of books I want to read, drawings of expensive dresses I want but can't afford, haikus I've written about my softball team or Cadbury Creme Eggs, and encoded messages.)  I thought I'd share some of my ideas (which range from insane and impossible to just goofy) here from time to time.  A sampling:

  • A tattoo of an accordion on a woman's stomach.  Why? Well, one concern with tattoos is that, depending on where you get them, that body part might not look as good as you age.  But think about this: the woman gets pregnant or fat, the accordion stretches out.  She gets stretch marks, the accordion looks 3D. It's perfect!  It's also just about the ugliest thing I can imagine, but that's not the point.
  • Cinnabon Tower.  Build a narrow tower with a Cinnabon at the top.  Make it the right height so that by the time you get to the top, you've burned off all the calories in one of their giant cinnamon rolls.  
  • Cup-holder bracelets.  Don't you hate when you go to a show or sporting event, and you want to clap but you can't because you're holding your drink? If you have a bracelet that can convert into a temporary cup holder, you can set your drink in there, free up your hand, and cheer away!

There's lots more.  

As a bonus, here's a haiku:

sweet milk chocolate shell
thick to guard precious contents
white and yellow creme

No comments:

Post a Comment