Monday, February 11, 2013

Chocolate Cake with a Secret Ingredient

The secret ingredient isn't weed, first of all.  :)

I got this recipe from a food blog.  Check it out!

A Tasty Love Story

OK, the secret ingredient? Black beans! And I swear, you would NEVER know they were in it.  It makes a dark, moist cake that's intensely chocolatey but not cloyingly sweet.  It'd be great with homemade whipped cream, but I didn't have any of that, so I doused it in powdered sugar.

Also, I know I haven't updated in quite awhile. I don't want to swear I will update more, because it's always disappointing to see a blog where the last entry, made years before, is a promise that the blogger will write more. So, how often will I write? We'll see.

Anyway, next time someone asks "How do you get protein as a vegetarian?" I'll say "Chocolate cake!"

No comments:

Post a Comment